Diego Carlos

I don't know one way or the other, but I do know he has done fuck all in the last 2 games & the guy next to him has been as good or better.

He did plenty in the Roma game.

I said a few months ago in this thread I preferred Kounde but I don't think he's what we need next to Laporte.

He's barely been tested most of this game. His main moment was giving away a penalty. Not sure how some posters are so eager to break the transfer record for this guy.

He did plenty in the Roma game.

I said a few months ago in this thread I preferred Kounde but I don't think he's what we need next to Laporte.

I thought he gave Dzeko too much time & was lucky it wasn't his brilliant twin brother, who used to turn up sometimes.

Nothing against us signing him but he doesn't look a A list player to me.

French kid looks like the player Garcia is bullshitted to be imo.

Doesn't seem to be any top shelf defenders available or coming through. Van Dijk was the last one available and it'll probably be years before the next one develops. Whoever we buy we need to accept they are not going to be world class and will have flaws. As long as they are an improvement on Otamendi or Stones then it'll do.

Is Kounde another random? Seems like another project signing which we don't need.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.