Kalidou Koulibaly

Koulibaly has been looked at by almost every top team around europe the last 2 or 3 years, Mangala wasn't. That tells us everything we need to know about the difference between Mangala and Koulibaly.
Whoosh. His point was that a video could be produced of Mangala’s best couple of games to make him look a worldie.

Cheers. I don’t get to watch much football, apart from City, so was just wondering if there wasn’t someone younger out there, with equal ability, not playing for a club with a **** as owner, and ideally not away with ACN for up to 2 minted every 2 years, and not heading towards an age where injuries and slowing down are more likely

There probably is, but nobody on here has posted any examples to prove it so far.

Whoever we sign, is going to be an expensive gamble.

Which is why Ake is an absolutely brilliant signing imo.

I haven’t seen much of this guy, but his age, price, a few injuries (I believe) plus ACN every 2 years, is he worth 60 to 70 m? The 2 times I watched him he definitely wasn’t, but that’s only 2 games

You believe wrongly. ;-)
Can put your mind at rest there. For Napoli, he’s only missed 16 games in 6 seasons, which compares extremely favorably with Kompany, Stones, and even Laporte, who has already missed 33 games for us through injuries.

As for ACON, we are happy for Mahrez to play in it, and other players to play in their respective competitions, so I see no difference here. Anyway, the likelihood of it taking place in Cameroon this January is slim at best.

You believe wrongly. ;-)
Can put your mind at rest there. For Napoli, he’s only missed 16 games in 6 seasons, which compares extremely favorably with Kompany, Stones, and even Laporte, who has already missed 33 games for us through injuries.

As for ACON, we are happy for Mahrez to play in it, and other players to play in their respective competitions, so I see no difference here. Anyway, the likelihood of it taking place in Cameroon this January is slim at best.

I often wonder is Peps style (and it is brilliant) that is the cause of our injuries allied with the physicality of the PL and lack of same in La Liga/Bundesleiga where his players did not get as many seriou/long term injuries.Just a thought

I often wonder is Peps style (and it is brilliant) that is the cause of our injuries allied with the physicality of the PL and lack of same in La Liga/Bundesleiga where his players did not get as many seriou/long term injuries.Just a thought
Completely agree, we demand a lot of our players hence the need to rotate as frequently. I wouldn't change it for anything though.

Koulibaly has been looked at by almost every top team around europe the last 2 or 3 years, Mangala wasn't. That tells us everything we need to know about the difference between Mangala and Koulibaly.

I recall the panic and knicker wetting on here when it was rumoured Chelsea might be making a move for Mangala - if only they had and saved us a packet.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.