Seasoncard Amnesty

I think we are really going to struggle to get lots of fans in the ground when possible.

people out of work/ financially struggling
Our older fan base
People scared of the virus
Barely any tourists visiting the uk atm

Checking id could effect it aswell. Loads of people use cards in other people’s names

from my point of view it’s not worth it. I wouldn’t feel safe and I don’t think it’s worth the hastle of spending all day queuing up.
Depends who we're playing.

Just come off the meeting and can't say anything because things have still got to be signed off. But it was very positive and showed the value of having open dialogue with fan representatives as I think we'll get a better outcome than we would have got had the club not consulted us.

But we need to get one thing straight. What the club will be asking fans to do with respect to ID and other things, for the purposes of health and safety, is mandated by the authorities. It has been imposed on them and isn't negotiable. If people do want to get back in the stadium then they will have to accept it, all or nothing.
if thats the case i'll have to take my passport to the game, what a joke

It will get rid of the lower income fans who share season cards, or any fans that share season cards.

If they hadn't already thought of a way to get around this which is a complete piece of piss. If one person in your stand has COVID-19 and City send me an email to self isolate I might read it in a weeks time or so. Will the entire stand be shut the next game if it is within 10 days?

Still it will mean some who are cautious about going back won't now.

No other establishment is asking for photo ID for track and trace I know of, and no licensing authority is asking for it.

It is a pity they don't consult with the fans at all on thing like this, but send surveys on trivial stuff.

if thats the case i'll have to take my passport to the game, what a joke

This is everything the Tory government of the 1980s wanted and more and now they have their wish. Demonising the Football Fan as untrustworthy, requiring photo ID to watch a game of football?

Small scale pilot of events is starting with the Snooker final. Let's see if photo ID is required for that. I doubt it very much.

why not get our photo put on the card, it will serve as ID home and away end of?

They’d have to be reliant on Blues having their cards with them away. Mine would be on my bedside cabinet and only be in the wallet as I left for the match.

You can get a nationally accredited one for £15. People just want something to moan about. If the club put pictures on seasoncards, someone would moan about human rights.
Trouble is, season cards are not checked / inspected, they only go through the scanners on the turnstiles. I guess every one will need to be checked by a steward.... that'll be fun!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.