It's Quiet thread 14 - 'do one' edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
What he cost has got nothing to do with anything.

Angelino is simply not good enough at defending, his attacking in a very top team is decent but not good enough.

He returned to us to give Mendy time to recover from injury but ultimately I believe was brought back to make money on a future move.

I think we agree in general

Perfect for our team then apparently.
Seriously No idea mate not seen enough of him in a solid backline. I presume you mean Angelino, not Mandy or zinchenko
What do you mean “perfect for our team” because he can’t defend. Stop being a prick, and stop listen to the bias of the pricks on Sly and BT. You don’t make snide comments that Liverpool are shit at defending do you, yet we conceded a whole TWO goals more than them in the league, despite (a) playing a far more attacking style than them and (b) being without our number one CB for half the season. This “City can’t defend” nonsense is fucking bollocks

Pep sees him in training every day, it is quite possible he doesn’t like what he sees. I am inclined to trust his judgement on these matters

Pep benched him all season as he didn’t want him, then dropped him in for his first start against Salah at Anfield.

Pep is clearly a legend but he was making a point and hung Angelino out to dry that game.

Considering we had cup games he could have eased him in beforehand, it was clearly an act of stubbornness by Pep and it’s frustrating as we really could have used the lad.

He has enough to be on par with Mendy and Zinchenko at LB, and if we go to 3 at the back with wingbacks, he’d be perfect.

Pep benched him all season as he didn’t want him, then dropped him in for his first start against Salah at Anfield.

Pep is clearly a legend but he was making a point and hung Angelino out to dry that game.

Considering we had cup games he could have eased him in beforehand, it was clearly an act of stubbornness by Pep and it’s frustrating as we really could have used the lad.

He has enough to be on par with Mendy and Zinchenko at LB, and if we go to 3 at the back with wingbacks, he’d be perfect.
For me Angelico would be the perfect back up left back but Mendy isn’t good enough to be first choice so it would mean selling Zin and Mendy and buying a new left back. It’s too much chop and change I fear.

What do you mean “perfect for our team” because he can’t defend. Stop being a prick, and stop listen to the bias of the pricks on Sly and BT. You don’t make snide comments that Liverpool are shit at defending do you, yet we conceded a whole TWO goals more than them in the league, despite (a) playing a far more attacking style than them and (b) being without our number one CB for half the season. This “City can’t defend” nonsense is fucking bollocks
Get a grip mate. I said ‘perfect for our team then APPARENTLY’ suggesting not my views but the views of others, some on here, but most outside the club.
Why is it this forum just seems built around some that just want to take an aggressive contradiction to comments, especially when they don’t read or comprehend the post. We are all blues.

For me Angelico would be the perfect back up left back but Mendy isn’t good enough to be first choice so it would mean selling Zin and Mendy and buying a new left back. It’s too much chop and change I fear.
Angelino as back up? so the first choice LB get injured and you bring him in.

Say goodbye to the chance to win anything.

Zinch is poor but a million times better than Angelino.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.