It's Quiet thread 14 - 'do one' edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
If its all they can afford and he wants the RB move then as long as we insert a percentage clause when they move Angelinho for profit then I am ok with that. No clause and we don't sell him to that club and we get what we can elsewhere.

Your not explaining why your valuing a 20 million player at 7 million

I remember seeing this lad in the first team years ago, him and another lad from Europe took up the fullback positions that game (may have been some league cup game), but I remember thinking he looks like a genuine prospect.

Not sure why he does so well on his loan spells, and yet doesn't seem to do that well for us, is it simply a confidence issue, a system issue ?

Fucked if I know.
Are you talking about Angelino? It was probably Pablo Maffeo at right back I'm guessing (both Spanish and came over together I think).

Your not explaining why your valuing a 20 million player at 7 million

If they can't afford £20m and they agree with having a percentage of next sale inserted in the then ok ( or even better scenario with a chance of signing Upamecano). If not then its £20M elsewhere

So 28 & half is the new 29 then?

Ok I made a mistake by not being accurate and missing 6 months, but the point remain the same.
Leroy is much younger than Hazard.

City are willing to pay 29 Koulibaly more than 60m to get 4 years out of him with no resale value.
Imagine how much 24 year old Koulibaly will cost !

Anyway, if you think it was great deal thats fine.

Valuations of players can differ from person to person.

Last edited:
Ok I made a mistake by not being accurate and missing 6 months, but the point remain the same.
Leroy is much younger than Hazard.

City are willing to pay 29 Koulibaly more than 60m to get 4 years out of him with no resale value.
Imagine how much 24 year old Koulibaly will cost !

Anyway, if you think it was great deal thats fine.

Valuations of players can differ from person to person.
About 6.5 million.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.