Lyon CL QF Post-Match Thread

Cowardly and stupid team selection, subs made to late and brought on the wrong players. Foden should have been on for Fern b4 HT, and Bernado should have been on for one of Rodri, Gundogan at HT.

Seriously fucking furious with that, Pep out thinks himself yet again in the CL against bang average opponents.

Bayern will beat Lyon easy, they won't change their formation.

Fernandinho is past it & needs moving on. Great, great player at his best, but time to go.

I honestly think Pep will consider walking....he looked absolutely befuddled as to why us matching their system wasn’t working, looked completely desperate begging VAR for a reprieve, and shell shocked at the final whistle, can’t bring myself to watch the interviews, is this the end for project Pep? Tiki, Soriano and the whole Spanish Clique, I really hope not but it looks like football is moving in a different direction to the tika-taka

Hmmm...
1) Golden Gloves keeper has mare
2) Top scorer misses sitter
(not even shocked by either of them anymore)
3) VAR misses ball through the legs of the offside player
3A) Ref about to blow for foul but allows play to continue, they score, then VAR decides NOT to “overturn” refs call...and ref CHOOSES not to look at video monitor!

UEFA GOT WHAT THEY WANTED. The end.

City need to stop talking about Champions League as if it’s the be all and end all. Premier League, Premier League, Premier League!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.