Lyon CL QF Post-Match Thread

Love Pep but why oh why did he set us up so defensive. He got into the players minds that Lyon are a great side and WE have to change for a team 7th in their league ???. NO other should have been Lyon that changed we should have had a front 3 of Foden Sterling Jesus, KDB centre basically the same 11 that started against RM.
Our midfield why defensive no creative player.
Sorry I would prefer to lose 5-4 than to have had to watch that. All on Pep this one.

Flat track bullies sums us up. For me we are in a whole load of shite and I think Guardiola is so dominant that he's stifling to the players own thought processes. There comes a time for all managers when a change is needed and I'm beginning to feel this has ran its course.

Mistakes all over the pitch and in the formation. Our best players didn’t show up.

sterlings miss summed it all up.....I’m sure he doenst know how he missed that and it cost us but we really didnt deserve anything.

playing without fans in games like this let alone a final is not football for me.

Remember after the arsenal game I got a lot of stick for saying this, but again we make the same mistakes time after time.

stop the fucking questions to pep about whether he will extend for me right NOw he doesn’t desvere A fucking extension.

we are indulging his footballing fantasies and when it comes to Europe we are an embarrassment.

Said it last year after Spurs, we will not win the CL under Pep.

He won it twice with an amazing Barca side, then got done by Di Matteo's average Chelsea side and has consistently shit himself in the knockout stages ever since.

He owes David a massive apology for allowing his City career to finish like that.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.