Lyon CL QF Post-Match Thread

Hate to say it....but Pep's record in the CL with us has been an absolute embarrassment. Not even a CL semi-final in 4 years. Think about that.....

We have not been in the top 4 European sides for a single time under Pep. Even Pellegrini managed it with us, once.

We fucked that up.
Not gonna dwell on it, as I am not overly arsed at going out but the manner so what's the point?
At 1-1 miss, a mistake and shite VAR decission, but in the end we lost a full first half and that is down to Pep

Oh well League cup only it is then and another season winning a trophy so I will take that
It’s shit. We’re not little city anymore

Too many games like that this season.

And no hope in hell of ever winning the CL. Pep hasn’t even taken us to the semi-finals.

On the bright side, we won’t now get shown our arses by Bayern next werk

Pep has lost us the last 2 CL QF we’ve had. We either accept league success or fuck him off. I’m starting to wonder what the best option is now.

Considering that our defence revolves around retaining the ball, if we are going to play that team and formation again, then Pep better get a defensive coach in to teach some conventional basics, because this will happen every time.
We beat ourselves consistently in games like this.
And we don’t take our chances at the other end. Recipe for disaster.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.