Lyon CL QF Post-Match Thread

Disagree I think Pep got inside the players heads making them believe Lyon were this great team and we have to be defensive. Yes the players made mistakes but I think Pep planted that fear factor into our players. Seems very odd.

It would be odd but that's a complete guess you have there. I'm sure he told them how good RM were but we beat them.

The team we put out should have done the business Pep or no Pep

So what happens with VAR when a ref allows it to go because VAR will sort it and they think, we’ll it’s pretty much a foul but not a clear and obvious mistake.

I posted when we went through against Madrid that Lyon have the perfect set-up to take us to the cleaners and they did just that tonight. Disgusting VAR decision but you know that's coming, what is it now 4-5 years on the trot.
Any team that plays 5 at the back and has any sort of threat on the counter will trouble us. We need a plan B called Haaland

So you're saying BT were implying UEFA fuckd us over? No chance of that
I said they fucked us over,,they showed and discussed the ref going to blow,walton said it was a foul,how much exp!a nation do you neec,they also said to pep that va r has got us again,pep declined to comment

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.