#47 | Phil Foden - 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Absolutely and incredible stupidity not to bring him on.

Should have been on the pitch before ht, for fern.

And how Mahrez and Dave got the nod but not Phil is beyond belief.
Just said this elsewhere, Foden should have played ahead of any one of five different players who featured.
Gutted for Phil.

Too often overlooked for inferior or under performing players, I wonder what City would do if he asked to leave

Too often overlooked for inferior or under performing players, I wonder what City would do if he asked to leave
I'd imagine he's more of a City fan than most on here, as well as more adept at handling things when they don't go as perfectly well as planned, so I don't think the club need to worry about that for the time being.

Why wasn’t he brought on is beyond me ! We where one nil down and needed a vivid player like him. Pep had nothing to lose and should have bet all his cards.

I'd imagine he's more of a City fan than most on here, as well as more adept at handling things when they don't go as perfectly well as planned, so I don't think the club need to worry about that for the time being.
City fan or not he has his career to think about, he’s been really patient so far but he’ll still see someone like Sancho move get regular football and play for England, even Mason Mount has played for England and he’s no where near as good but he played regularly for Chelsea

City fan or not he has his career to think about, he’s been really patient so far but he’ll still see someone like Sancho move get regular football and play for England, even Mason Mount has played for England and he’s no where near as good but he played regularly for Chelsea

Next season will be the real test. If he's still got dross like Gundogan starting in midfield over him and he's being wedged into the team on the wing out of position I wouldn't blame him for having second thoughts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.