It's Quiet thread 14 - 'do one' edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
What if it’s him they want shall we just say nahh and forget about Messi!! Sorry some fans on here seem live in a different world!

It’s Messi he be our striker winger playmaker for the next 2/3 years. Some fans think we still run by Swales.
Barca hold approximately zero of the cards here.
As good as Jesus is I can guaruntee you wouldn't give the kid a second thought once Messi was running rings round every ****.
I'm less concerned about losing Jesus specifically (even though I think he'd be excellent with Messi) as I am that'd it'd leave us with one out and out striker, who is currently recovering from knee surgery.

Pep wants him on a plane next week!!!!

This could get very ugly in the next 48 hours.

The contact in Abu Dhabi says he is ours.

Absolutely zero reason to doubt him either.

Bloody hell. I'm gonna stop posting tonight or I won't get any sleep.

Sounds like more encouraging movement on Koulibaly too.

Pep wants him on a plane next week!!!!

This could get very ugly in the next 48 hours.

The contact in Abu Dhabi says he is ours.

Absolutely zero reason to doubt him either.

Bloody hell. I'm gonna stop posting tonight or I won't get any sleep.

Sounds like more encouraging movement on Koulibaly too.
There is no f@cking way you can post that and expect to sleep tonight! Thanks for the info

Because Messi is adamant he's leaving for nowt and Barca are now on a war footing with City as a result.

There is presently no negotiation between the two clubs as a result.

I will interested to see what comes out of the Barca press tomorrow.

So this could end up in the courts.

Im sure we would want to negotiate with them but IF they flat refuse where does this leave us and Messi - they could make him stay and hold him to his contract IF they are within their right to do so by the wording of that contract.

Khaldoon needs to get the big boys that did the CAS case onto this to lend a hand ;0)

Because Messi is adamant he's leaving for nowt and Barca are now on a war footing with City as a result.

There is presently no negotiation between the two clubs as a result.

I will interested to see what comes out of the Barca press tomorrow.

Protracted court case it is then...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.