It's Quiet thread 14 - 'do one' edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Say he’s given a three year deal, then £33.3m amortisation per year isn’t an issue. Silva, Bravo & Sane’s wages off the books should help with his salary, and with FFP rules being relaxed it’d presumably be do-able.
My problem is that we need other positions filling as well, this should not be our only focus.

Sky should have to pay up but will get Messi for fuck all & instead their resident rags etc will try to put out as much shit as possible to discredit it, whilst Sky make money out of it.
Spit the scouse said he can't wait to analyse Messi on mnf, if he joins City.

Bet he can't, City win 6-1 away, "just look at Messi not tracking back for Burnley's consolation goal. It's not the 4 goals he scored but the work rate that bothers me"

I doubt we’d do this deal if it meant sacking off all of our other requirements.

This type of signing is a one in a generation event. Rightly, we'll be putting everything in to it. Once this has been resolved one way or another I think we'll conclude our other business pretty quickly. We certainly don't seem to be messing about!

Pay the ten months of his contract. Under the Webster rule it can be done? If he's on 500k pw then with 10 months to go on his contract it will be around 20 odd million. Done
This is why I asked about the Webster ruling earlier because if he was inclined to do it he could come out looking like the good guy. If he explained to the fans that he didn't want it to end like this but he was left with no choice as if he left next season Barca would get nothing he doesn't want that so he will buy out his contract so the club can begin it's rebuild under Koeman. It could be added that he knows the club was offered money and players by City but due to Bartomeu's arrogance he would not accept this and would rather let Barca lose out on the better deal.
He wouldn't be lying from my viewpoint.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.