It's Quiet thread 14 - 'do one' edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
No clause does not mean he could leave for free.

De Bruyne has no transfer clause set in his contract, can he leave for free? no...
De Bruyne hasn’t got a clause saying he can leave for free at the end of the season though. Think the crucial issue is does it it say end of season or does it have a date in the contract. Sounds like it’s the former.

Sorry I meant the transfer fee clause of 700m.

If that is not valid anymore it does not mean he is free to leave.

The other clause of him having the chance to walk for free expired in June based on previous info. Do we know for a fact it did not expire in June?

No clause does not mean he could leave for free.

De Bruyne has no transfer clause set in his contract, can he leave for free? no...
I think the Spanish legal system is a bit different to ours on this though?

I thought the reason there is always a release clause in their contracts was because by law, it has to be noted how much it would cost to buy the contract out.

If no release clause is explicitly stated in the contract, then the cost to buy it out is zero.

I may be wrong on that, but it’s my interpretation. Maybe @FCBarca could elaborate?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.