Other teams’ new kits

I've finally had a chance to look at the new kit designs -- usually I am obsessed with this. With historicalfootballkits.co.uk effectively out of commission (with a City-hater at the helm of it anyhow), I've had to use other than normal sources.

This is -- by three standard deviations -- the ugliest, most abominable collection of football kits in England since the mid- 1990s. I will brook no dissent on this opinion. It's a fact. It as almost as if designers are trying not to sell kits.

It's not just awful, cluttered, ham-fisted, jumbled, mismatched, askew, dis-organized designs and bizarre color pairings that are the issue. It's also that the best and simplest kits have been ruined by huge sponsorship logos -- clearly oversized relative to the past -- many of them for gambling houses and/or in Chinese characters. Nothing against China, but Chinese characters clutter up kits, even in China.

Picking a worst-of will take longer than creating a submission to one of @BlueHammer85's top 20 songs/album threads, and be far, far less enjoyable.

I'm sure I've never written a post this long on this topic before, and normally I'm pretty charitable when it comes to kits, but this is fucking awful and I dearly hope it presages a return to simple, classic designs next year.

I dislike City's kits this year (though I understand the motifs) but having seen those of other clubs I'm thankful ours aren't worse.

I've finally had a chance to look at the new kit designs -- usually I am obsessed with this. With historicalfootballkits.co.uk effectively out of commission (with a City-hater at the helm of it anyhow), I've had to use other than normal sources.

This is -- by three standard deviations -- the ugliest, most abominable collection of football kits in England since the mid- 1990s. I will brook no dissent on this opinion. It's a fact. It as almost as if designers are trying not to sell kits.

It's not just awful, cluttered, ham-fisted, jumbled, mismatched, askew, dis-organized designs and bizarre color pairings that are the issue. It's also that the best and simplest kits have been ruined by huge sponsorship logos -- clearly oversized relative to the past -- many of them for gambling houses and/or in Chinese characters. Nothing against China, but Chinese characters clutter up kits, even in China.

Picking a worst-of will take longer than creating a submission to one of @BlueHammer85's top 20 songs/album threads, and be far, far less enjoyable.

I'm sure I've never written a post this long on this topic before, and normally I'm pretty charitable when it comes to kits, but this is fucking awful and I dearly hope it presages a return to simple, classic designs next year.

I dislike City's kits this year (though I understand the motifs) but having seen those of other clubs I'm thankful ours aren't worse.

bloody awful this year.

I'm Italian but I don't live in Piedmont, I live in a different region so I only really went a couple times. Unfortunately I'm too young to have seen the 80s and 90s of Italian football but yeah it was a great era.
It's not often that you see an English fan (or any fan really) having "utmost respect" for Juventus, we're used to play the villain role. Thank you.

Utmost respect for the fking cheating c.nts they are,plus the fking arrogance off your owner,
The only pro player I no who likes juv(the old lady)is fking Wayne Rooney.
Would like to see you go to the wall,

Utmost respect for the fking cheating c.nts they are,plus the fking arrogance off your owner,
The only pro player I no who likes juv(the old lady)is fking Wayne Rooney.
Would like to see you go to the wall,
Oh but they already sent us to the wall ;) we came back from the other side and after some years climbed back on top. Please get in line, you're not the first fella frothing at the mouth 'cause of our wins. Proved my previous point, really.

Oh but they already sent us to the wall ;) we came back from the other side and after some years climbed back on top. Please get in line, you're not the first fella frothing at the mouth 'cause of our wins. Proved my previous point, really.

I don't froth,and has for your wins it means fk all to me,
Your owner got no respect for Italian football
Just trying to look after the click clubs,
Your league is on par with the Spanish & Scottish
1 or 2 can win it,
And even then you were screwing the league

Well it's not club football but today our national home kit was released and I have to say I like it. I'm sure lot of other people will hate it though.
102655_M.jpg
It remains in line with the style of the 2nd and 3rd kits with the heraldic/print seals design
78525_M.jpg
78429_M.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.