Lionel Messi | Joins Inter Miami (pg4111)

Status
Not open for further replies.
He certainly has the authority to do both but I don’t think he will. He will just tell them to agree a fee with City or receive nothing and see him in court due to the break clause. (IMO of course)
This is what appears to be the most feasible outcome, also IMO.
Guess we'll find out soon.

Potentially one of the biggest things to happen in Manchester for a whi!e, yet strangely nothing on the MEN website home page about it. The 2 red clubs really have got a grip on our media - peddling lies and underplaying city's achievements whilst going on a full.on wank fest over everything united and Liverpool do, and ignoring anything negative. This is their worst nightmare though, after years of trying to clip our wings commercially with negative propaganda from their paid schills, even they won't be able to suppress the Messi effect.
As soon as he signs (fingers crossed) we should go on a banning spree for all the hacks that have made up shit about us over the last 10 years. The bleating in the media as only 4 journalists from UK press were there for Messi's unveiling would be a thing of beauty

Revenue wise we will be the biggest club in world football within a few years.

Hilarious that Barcelona didn't send a car for Jorge and he had to get into a regular taxi. It's the little things that people remember.
Barca really are making their position clear for all to see. I dont think they could they try any harder to destroy their relationship and legacy with Messi. It makes me wonder how long this is going to drag on for though, get a feeling nothing is happening any time soon.

Hilarious that Barcelona didn't send a car for Jorge and he had to get into a regular taxi. It's the little things that people remember.

I'm pretty sure Barto is just actively trying to be as petty as possible at this point. Most likely because he knows where this is heading. I fully expect him to pay for a plane to fly over the Etihad with a banner reading "Messi has a small peepee".

So is this where it starts to go tits up?

Surely it does. No way do City rock up and sign the best player in world without a single hiccup.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.