Lionel Messi | Joins Inter Miami (pg4111)

Status
Not open for further replies.

// IN IF YOU ARE INTERESTED //

News @ESPNFC@ESPNDeportes

• FCB no longer rules out that Messi will stay
• FCB told him to terminate the contract and in 2021 decide where to go ... or not ...
• Good vibes at the meeting
• There will be another appointment, no date yet

With @RodrigoFaez

I am not from Liverpool. Why would I lie about that? There's a reason why I have a VPN.

Besides, I'm not even to troll. Go back to my post history and see I'm actually behind Messi to Man City.

Subtle. Very subtle. Put that in there after having your fluent English put to question.

Won't get past us though, unfortunately for you.

Agreed. But everything would have gone so smooth had he told the president that he was going to leave and make a press conference to state his case. The president would have likely asked him to come off as thankful to him in order to avoid him being blamed; and I'm certain he would already be at City.

Speaking of embarrassing situations, how does the law firm that put together Messi's contract look now that they misguided him on his ability to leave when the paperwork clearly indicated June 10th. Did his attorneys and Messi think City was stupid ? City was never going to let him put on a Jersey pending a potential legal battle.

Guardiola must have the biggest case of Blue balls you've ever seen ! no pun intended.

Would it fuck!

Agreed. But everything would have gone so smooth had he told the president that he was going to leave and make a press conference to state his case. The president would have likely asked him to come off as thankful to him in order to avoid him being blamed; and I'm certain he would already be at City.

Speaking of embarrassing situations, how does the law firm that put together Messi's contract look now that they misguided him on his ability to leave when the paperwork clearly indicated June 10th. Did his attorneys and Messi think City was stupid ? City was never going to let him put on a Jersey pending a potential legal battle.

Guardiola must have the biggest case of Blue balls you've ever seen ! no pun intended.
I think I said yesterday, this will likely end up in court..... might well be Messi and his law firm going at it against each other!

Si Señor.
RelievedFearfulBlackfootedferret-size_restricted.gif

I am not from Liverpool. Why would I lie about that? There's a reason why I have a VPN.

Besides, I'm not even to troll. Go back to my post history and see I'm actually behind Messi to Man City.
So, where are you from that you feel the need to use a VPN to mask your location?

And why would you use a Liverpool IP to post on a Manchester City forum as a Barcelona fan?

I must have watched the video of Jorge a Messi 5-6 times and when asked if the are considering staying and when he answers I hear yes.
Have you watched the one where he definitively states that he DID NOT say yes?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.