Lionel Messi | Joins Inter Miami (pg4111)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just got in from work and worryingly there seems to have been a huge drop off in optimism on this thread? Only read the last three pages - has something happened?

Conversation with my missus just went like this.
Her - Come off your phone please babe
Me - one minute
Her - please, you’ve been on it all fucking week
Me - one minute
Her - it’s my fucking birthday, we are out in a bar with my mum and dad who have flown over especially and you’ve not said a word in an hour
Me - one minute..

Just got in from work and worryingly there seems to have been a huge drop off in optimism on this thread? Only read the last three pages - has something happened?
Top tier journalists are still not saying much apart from the information that today Messi will have a meeting with his father to discuss his next move.

Anyone has a go to list of media/twitter journos that Messi's camp leak news to? Like for example Barto mouthpiece is MD etc..even SER Cadena seems to post news always favourable to Barto for example..
I'm not sure his camp does TBH, and nobody will kill the golden goose by doing it off their own back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.