It's Quiet thread 14 - 'do one' edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sanchez has released a video stating after his first training session with United he asked if his contract could be cancelled, a Russian leak has stated Liverpool have 23 out of 32 first team players who are asthmatic and as a result are entitled to certain drugs... the same drugs are also performance enhancing. The Echo then broke a story of how Liverpool has the UKs highest rate of sufferers.
Probably explains why the Dippers can run around like lunatics for the majority of the season.

Funny how shit is coming out about those that tried to fuck us over with UEFA.
Barça with this police issue
United with Sanchez’ video
Liverpool with their high Asthma rate at the club
So what news can we expect about La Liga and Bayern today? Lol.

Don’t see how Sanchez video relates to us Liverpool asthma rate ?

So do I! Ta.

l’ve had it, it sucks big time. I was really ill for 3 weeks. Annoying thing is I started feeling ill again yesterday & today feel like I’ve been in a car crash with a sore throat& cough to rub the salt in. Another test kit ordered for me too!

Don't know what its like with you, but up here, positive tests are still less than 1%. My son in law gets his results today and if he is positive my two grandaughters are in the same boat as your lad. Big birthday though. My eldest GD had hers a couple of weeks ago and had been planning it like a military campaign for months. Teenage girls eh! Anyway, hope things go ok and nobody is locked down.

My lad needs a test has to drive 80 miles to Llandudno, great.

I hope you've encouraged him to support the mighty blues.

Went to his first game on his third birthday against Wigan at home 3-0 Sergio hat-trick and Silva masterclass.

He's a season ticket holder now and my nine year old daughter loves the naughty United song about visiting the Pope.

It goes back over 80 years for my family now from what I do know.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.