It's Quiet thread 14 - 'do one' edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Getting a bit tired of all this now. We have no sources of information that we can actually believe. Lots of sensational tweets from unreliable sources are getting retweeted until they become news for the tabloids. SSN have no information and when they do its out of date or so trivial it has no relevance.
Its no wonder we've distanced ourselves from this as a club - its a fuckin circus

City still hopeful we don't have to get involved :)

This isn't about money, it isn't about hating on Barca, either.

He just thinks this is the moment to experience his football with other people he truly respects.
Big statement tolm, a lot of reports now stating he’s recorded his message that he is staying at Barcelona.

If his lawyers continue the fight and Messi stands firm under the pressure he wins and comes to us..and is an instant hero.

Big day

I was really expecting (not just hoping), that we would have the kind of window Chelsea are having. So far we've got Ake and Torres. Which i think will be good signings.

But i'm starting to have my doubts. Not gonna lie....

Hey TH, would like to get your take on you are handling this saga? Like the rest of us or have you been calm?

I find it amusing. It's beyond my control and you just share what comes your way when it comes your way.

The amusing part is watching new age media compromise itself and create a saga from people who are just click blaggers.

That's why I warned last week to expect so much contradictory bullshit. Messi holds the keys and only Messi can open the door.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.