It's Quiet thread 14 - 'do one' edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’ll just say in Drew’s 9 ⚜defence: He has the all time NFL most passes completed, most passing yards, and most passing touch downs.

Here’s a picture of Messi just to realign, and correct Tolm’s thread:

View attachment 1016
Gonna derail you a bit again, but while I really like Drew and recognize his greatness, as a New England fan who lives less than a mile from Gillette Stadium, there is only one GOAT in American Footie, and that's old #12. I shouldn't even have to say his name (No Tolm, not Rodgers, good as he is...;) ). And even though he left us (the bastard), we have 20 years of memories of his peerless greatness. And I see those 6 banners that he brought us every day...;)

And back on topic, I hope to witness Messi the GOAT at the Etihad very soon too. :)

Gonna derail you a bit again, but while I really like Drew and recognize his greatness, as a New England fan who lives less than a mile from Gillette Stadium, there is only one GOAT in American Footie, and that's old #12. I shouldn't even have to say his name (No Tolm, not Rodgers, good as he is...;) ). And even though he left us (the bastard), we have 20 years of memories of his peerless greatness. And I see those 6 banners that he brought us every day...;)

And back on topic, I hope to witness Messi the GOAT at the Etihad very soon too. :)

que es esta cabra

And I was beginning to enjoy your posts :-) Long suffering Dolphins fan here after a short stint in SOBE back in the 90's & naturally engineered to dislike the Pats. Will say Brady went up a notch in my books after that remarkable Superbowl comeback against the Falcons.

Anyway back to this thread and the cryptic tweet of Messi announcing some news in a couple of hrs - fingers crossed Blues!

But...but...Rodgers is a City fan! That’s why I picked the Packers!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.