Kalidou Koulibaly

In an ideal world I wouldn’t go near Napoli.

Yeah I know he’s a bit of a prick. Of course not, me neither. But it would be a painful ten long month in the league if we fail this. I doubt Diego Carlos or Dias would be much of an improvement, Garcia is dreaming of another club and Stones and Otamendi wants to stick around.

We’ll see what happens. It’s clear to me that Pep specifically asked for Koulibaly.

You need a buying team(s) who actually want Stones and Otamendi, who actually have the money to pay during a period of uncertainty on and off the pitch, who actually can afford the wages and who Stones and Otamendi actually want to play for. Very easy that one pal, good luck with finding those clubs.

That’s kind of my point. This transfer is taking a lot of time and we’re getting less time finding Otamendi and Stones a new home.

Yeah I know he’s a bit of a prick. Of course not, me neither. But it would be a painful ten long month in the league if we fail this. I doubt Diego Carlos or Dias would be much of an improvement, Garcia is dreaming of another club and Stones and Otamendi wants to stick around.

We’ll see what happens. It’s clear to me that Pep specifically asked for Koulibaly.
Painful 10 months, don't be daft, we are already better off than last year and that was hardly painful

Painful 10 months, don't be daft, we are already better off than last year and that was hardly painful

We lost 9 games mate. How is that not painful?
With the squad we have, we should do a lot better and many goals we conceded was due to having central defenders not capable of sniffing out danger in time.

That’s kind of my point. This transfer is taking a lot of time and we’re getting less time finding Otamendi and Stones a new home.
Nobody wants them, nobody. Certainly not at the valuations you seem to think we'll get for them, more chance of Andy Morrison wearing skinny jeans.

We lost 9 games mate. How is that not painful?
With the squad we have, we should do a lot better and many goals we conceded was due to having central defenders not capable of sniffing out danger in time.
Half the season we had Laporte missing through injury, he's back and we have brought in Ake.

In those 9 defeats, which goals specifically are you talking about as being purely CB's to blame?

Stop saying the same fucking thing. I’m fucking senile and even I can remember your thoughts on this issue. Fucking hell

I would love to see this Napoli president's face if we suddenly announced the signing of Upamecano... do it City!!.

Half the season we had Laporte missing through injury, he's back and we have brought in Ake.

In those 9 defeats, which goals specifically are you talking about as being purely CB's to blame?

How the fuck could I remember? I’ve seen enough of Stones and Otamendi to realize they don’t have a chance of staying here. They lack quality. How can you even have missed this? It’s remarkable.

The fact that I even have to point out this to a cityfan who I assume watch a majority of games is mind-boggling.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.