Kalidou Koulibaly

Definitely don't think it's a catastrophe, that is very exaggerated. Just saying in general, that seems to be the go to response everytime a CL failure is discussed, or Pep is discussed.

Agree on ADL and Koulibaly stance from us but if he really is our priority target then might as well talk, that's all. The sooner it gets done the better for us, that's how I see it, if not then just get whoever is the alternative, think this has dragged on a bit much imo.
The only thing which constitutes success in the Champions League is winning it in some people's eyes and while we haven't performed as well as we'd have liked, it's also a competition rigged heavily against us as the proceedings this year have ultimately proven. If it's not on the pitch, it's off the pitch, further verified by VAR cameras to show us a second, third and fourth time just how bent and brazen UEFA and the so called "elite" clubs have become with their hatred and vendetta. Whatever happens, it's all irrelevant, we've been through far worse and enjoyed it, as the poster alluded to. If you think what's happening now is a catastrophe or even the basis for anything other than mild disappointment in the way we played, then I don't know how you survived those days without slitting your wrists.

As for Koulibaly, Napoli are clearly more desperate to sell than we are to buy. We will sign Koulibaly if and when we get the deal we want, there's no rush and if it doesn't happen, so what. If we get relegated to League 1 or whatever, so what, we'll still be there (when we're allowed back in the ground). We play by our rules, we don't dance to anyone elses tune. De Fucking Laurentiis can come to us and beg for the money.

The only thing which constitutes success in the Champions League is winning it in some people's eyes and while we haven't performed as well as we'd have liked, it's also a competition rigged heavily against us as the proceedings this year have ultimately proven. If it's not on the pitch, it's off the pitch, further verified by VAR cameras to show us a second, third and fourth time just how bent and brazen UEFA and the so called "elite" clubs have become with their hatred and vendetta. Whatever happens, it's all irrelevant, we've been through far worse and enjoyed it, as the poster alluded to. If you think what's happening now is a catastrophe or even the basis for anything other than mild disappointment in the way we played, then I don't know how you survived those days without slitting your wrists.

As for Koulibaly, Napoli are clearly more desperate to sell than we are to buy. We will sign Koulibaly if and when we get the deal we want, there's no rush and if it doesn't happen, so what. If we get relegated to League 1 or whatever, so what, we'll still be there (when we're allowed back in the ground). We play by our rules, we don't dance to anyone elses tune. De Fucking Laurentiis can come to us and beg for the money.

Where do I start...

1. I never said the club hasn’t been through worse times, I’m very aware of the clubs history. That doesn’t mean anything happening nowadays is irrelevant. If we are to keep up with Liverpool, Chelsea and United, who are all meaning business this season, we can’t have these amateur defenders. Period.

Maybe ’catastrophe’ was an overstatement but do you have to take every single word fucking literally? You know what I meant.

2. ”Napoli clearly more desperate to sell”. You have zero evidence of this. Because of covid? What do you know about Napolis finances? ADL said multiple times they would gladly keep him if no good offers arrive. He knows Koulibaly is a top shelf defender and will be extremely hard to replace. I know his words should be taken lightly but KK said he loves Napoli and it’s far from clear they need money and have to offload him.

Your post is just full of assumptions and you’re completely exaggerating the point I was trying to make.

Guess he will piss us about now as well, this window started well but is now turning shitty

Where do I start...

1. I never said the club hasn’t been through worse times, I’m very aware of the clubs history. That doesn’t mean anything happening nowadays is irrelevant. If we are to keep up with Liverpool, Chelsea and United, who are all meaning business this season, we can’t have these amateur defenders. Period.

Maybe ’catastrophe’ was an overstatement but do you have to take every single word fucking literally? You know what I meant.

2. ”Napoli clearly more desperate to sell”. You have zero evidence of this. Because of covid? What do you know about Napolis finances? ADL said multiple times they would gladly keep him if no good offers arrive. He knows Koulibaly is a top shelf defender and will be extremely hard to replace. I know his words should be taken lightly but KK said he loves Napoli and it’s far from clear they need money and have to offload him.

Your post is just full of assumptions and you’re completely exaggerating the point I was trying to make.
Blah blah blah, the post wasn't in response to you. Hence why I replied to @catalyst and not you, it's usually a fair indication. Everything you say is like white noise these days with the constant amateur dramatics.

From one saga to another...

If we're haggling over a few million just get it done. The club seems to care too much about what people, who will never treat the club fairly, think. Gary Cook didn't give a shit what people thought and got the players that made the difference (Aguero, Tevez, Silva, Yaya). If they play well they'll always be worth the price paid when looking back

Blah blah blah, the post wasn't in response to you. Hence why I replied to @catalyst and not you, it's usually a fair indication. Everything you say is like white noise these days with the constant amateur dramatics.

You literally referred to me as the poster.
Are you forgetting what you’re saying?

From one saga to another...

If we're haggling over a few million just get it done. The club seems to care too much about what people, who will never treat the club fairly, think. Gary Cook didn't give a shit what people thought and got the players that made the difference (Aguero, Tevez, Silva, Yaya). If they play well they'll always be worth the price paid when looking back
Yes, but Gary Cook didn’t decide the budget available for a player any more than Txiki does.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.