It's Quiet thread 14 - 'do one' edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
I do hope city now get involved. We can’t leave him hanging like this. Messi has did his part (alienated himself from supporters,club and players)even if he stopped short of walking out.

There has to be a way out of this for all parties.We have apparently wanted him from the start of the project. Recruiting the Barca team, playing the Barca way.

Maybe it is a simple and naive view. Money normally talks when politics are involved.

Anyway if nothing else happens it has been a fun few weeks.

You know what...I think the honest answer is they don’t actually read/watch what was said in the interview or at best they skim it.

T
hey have their post ready to go. Just laziness like reading the headline and not realising the person that wrote the headline didn’t write the article. It’s a quick way to collect likes off similar lazy posters.
It’s more disappointing after the brilliant in depth analysis we mainly had on BM during FFP and CAS. To go from that to the brain dead Messi has fucked us over or he wants to stay for his family is a big come down.

On the other side of the coin if posters have actually taken the time to read what was said and have come to the same conclusions well at least it’s an opinion based on their interpretation. Difficult to believe but they have made the effort.

I think we are the furthest away from getting Messi since the story of him wanting to leave first broke. However, it’s clearly not dead and there is still a lot that can happen, in fact it’s impossible that it can be left here which is the tactic I think. Bartomeu needs to be put under increased pressure and that’s well under way.

Messi did everything he could and more. It’s up to City now.

Correct, some people have their minds already made up. Limited minds, sadly.
If I may use a quote from someone famous....

Now this is not the end. It is not even the beginning of the end. But it is, perhaps, the end of the beginning.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.