It's Quiet thread 14 - 'do one' edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
With £100 or even 150 Million being banded about with or without a player exchange, signing Messi at 33 still represents excellent value looking at today’s market. The financial offshoots and worldwide exposure for City will be incredible.

Leo is still the best player in football. I don’t see how that has changed, despite the quality of his team declining. I don’t understand how fans can be questioning a potential deal for 100m + players. Look at the transfer market and you’ll see absolute mediocre players go for high fees (Maguire), but we should hesitate on the best player?
If the players you mean are Garcia who has asked to go to Barcelona, fine. If others, then why? Messi will not be a straight replacement for anyone and we should not give up young players because of him unless they put their hand up and want to go.

That, we don't know, but we must have a good indication of what's what
I am sure behind the scenes the two clubs are negotiating hard, neither will want this to go on for long.

But I can't see our execs paying anywhere near 100m in transfer fees.

Angelino and Garcia is more than enough, if we are paying cash as well, then the deal is going to look very expensive.

Talk of 100m in a transfer fee is crazy!

Messi and Ronaldo have been the face of football for the last 10-15 years, that's an incredibly long time, sponsors must be looking for new faces.The Mbappe, Neymars,Felix, Davis, KDB and dare I say Sane's are where the new money will be going.

The last 10 pages or so of this thread are embarassing. What about this fee, what about these wages and whos going to pay??!?!?!?!?

Fck me, Soriano and Khaldoon are paid millions every year for these exact deals. Leave it up to them to sort it, if its too expensive we walk away (Maguire and Sanchez) and if its not we do it.

Why are people worried if we have to pay 100m and 50m a year in wages, Soriano and Khaldoon will be on the hook for that one not you. Let the club sort the deal out and if it happens then just enjoy watching the greatest player of all time at the Etihad every week, otherwise STFU about numbers and sponsorships that none of us know anything about.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.