Phil Foden to leave England camp

Think a lad stitching his mrs and kid up is something to be condemned personally.

Partly why I've never understood this trend of footballers having kinds when they are so young. 20 years of age to have a baby is incredibly young now and based on this story, shows that Phil can barely keep his act together on England duty let alone father a child.

So what? We're so used to this forensic bullshit we've taken it as a given, but it's not, what you're engaging in used to be called prurience.

I've a bright idea, he'll get a slap, but beyond that it's nobody's business but his own.

Last edited:
Utter nonsense. Criticise his footballing performances all you like. Football is a game of opinions. When it comes to his personal life it's non of our business.

If you've never fucked up in your life, fair play. But imagine the first time you do when you're a 20 year old lad and it's plastered all over the news. It's simply non of our business and a reflection on the toxic nature of this countries obsession with celebrities.
I seriously believe you are out of your depth in discussing this incident and what he has done.

When in the end of season review, his Chairman was talking him up so much, then a couple of weeks later he brings shame on the club,I would not like to be in his shoes.

Khaldoon is not a man who likes to see employes taking the pi** out of the club, he will be warned , then it's up top him.

I haven’t condoned the boys behaviour but I don’t understand why you think it’s acceptable behaviour by the girls. It’s not ok in my book so we must agree to differ. Just hope any of my female relations would know better.
You are blaming the girls ,kids hook up all the time over social media,the one in the position of responsibility is the one in the wrong

Anyway ,he has been banned for four England games

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.