Phil Foden to leave England camp

Unfortunately with money and fame at such an early age comes enormous temptation and opportunity to make stupid decisions regularly..

I can't believe some of the shit in here.

Small earthquake, no one killed.

Think a lad stitching his mrs and kid up is something to be condemned personally.

Partly why I've never understood this trend of footballers having kinds when they are so young. 20 years of age to have a baby is incredibly young now and based on this story, shows that Phil can barely keep his act together on England duty let alone father a child.

They gave it the big I AM and got caught with no real harm done. Hopefully that will be the end of it

He is a real talented player, could be the next Colin Bell for us, and that's the point for me...I really don't care for the national team of England or any other....
He's all the talent in the world and could be even better than Colin Bell, but if he does not learn from this and keep away from this sort of idiotic behaviour his career will suffer badly.

If you follow that logic, it means no football player should be able to be criticized by the fans for poor performance whatsoever?

Utter nonsense. Criticise his footballing performances all you like. Football is a game of opinions. When it comes to his personal life it's non of our business.

If you've never fucked up in your life, fair play. But imagine the first time you do when you're a 20 year old lad and it's plastered all over the news. It's simply non of our business and a reflection on the toxic nature of this countries obsession with celebrities.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.