It's Quiet thread 14 - 'do one' edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
the reason it’s been so quiet recently isn’t because of the whole Messi saga , as previously posted we need to get rid off some dead wood to bring in new players , But The pandemic Hasn’t helped , other clubs just simply don’t have as much funds as normal . however good news I’ve been informed, Angelino, Garcia and Otamendi Are all close to being sold , stones is set to stay , Koulibaly is very close just the bonuses which need sorting , the reason this has dragged on is because city and Napoli aren’t talking it’s going through his agent and the amount of people involved , also Napoli have moved the goal posts so many times , I’m suprised city haven’t walked away but he has been the number one target since day one . I can see city never dealing with Napoli again after this , Pep has agreed an extension , not sure Why there Delaying the announcement..

Liam Delap to be promoted but Martinez at inter is the striker we want !
That’s all I know at the moment folks , passing on in good faith

Pep extending will be great news & from my point of view, it won't be so bad if we make an arse of this season, so long as he doesn't fuck off at the end of it.

the reason it’s been so quiet recently isn’t because of the whole Messi saga , as previously posted we need to get rid off some dead wood to bring in new players , But The pandemic Hasn’t helped , other clubs just simply don’t have as much funds as normal . however good news I’ve been informed, Angelino, Garcia and Otamendi Are all close to being sold , stones is set to stay , Koulibaly is very close just the bonuses which need sorting , the reason this has dragged on is because city and Napoli aren’t talking it’s going through his agent and the amount of people involved , also Napoli have moved the goal posts so many times , I’m suprised city haven’t walked away but he has been the number one target since day one . I can see city never dealing with Napoli again after this , Pep has agreed an extension , not sure Why there Delaying the announcement..

Liam Delap to be promoted but Martinez at inter is the striker we want !
That’s all I know at the moment folks , passing on in good faith
Martinez, Torres , Ake and Koubaily would be a great window.

I am greedy, love to see a CM player, preferably Aouar.

Martinez, Torres , Ake and Koubaily would be a great window.

I am greedy, love to see a CM player, preferably Aouar.

tbh haven't seen much of martinez . how is he and would he fit in our system ? Similar to kun ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.