General transfer rumours

Villa have agreed a £17m deal for Bertrand Traore.
Deal agreed for Martinez as well.

Kept themselves in the league by the finest of margins and tbf are trying to consolidate a position. I think they have done decent business.

I would feel confident that Fulham, West Ham and West brom are likely to get less points than villa so they should be safe.

Deal agreed for Martinez as well.

Kept themselves in the league by the finest of margins and tbf are trying to consolidate a position. I think they have done decent business.

I would feel confident that Fulham, West Ham and West brom are likely to get less points than villa so they should be safe.

yeah, on paper at least they seem to be making good strides this summer to give Grealish more to work with, I guess it's whether the manager can use them effectively.

yeah, on paper at least they seem to be making good strides this summer to give Grealish more to work with, I guess it's whether the manager can use them effectively.
I think Smith is running on good will with a lot of villa fans so he really does need to better this year.

I think Smith is running on good will with a lot of villa fans so he really does need to better this year.

yeah, he can't argue he's not been backed, especially considering how little others are spending. I guess Traore is an admission that they can't afford Benrahma as he'd be the obvious choice.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.