General transfer rumours

This is the way it should be! Less pressure more pleasure, "all things come to those who wait".
We've had a 3 year hiatus mate, and my focus is more on getting us back to being a proper football team using tactical innovation with the work rate to match, over racking up more CoC's trophies.

What the first two matches this season have shown is how unfit, comfortable, overweight and unmotivated our squad had become under a manager who just wanted to be everyone's best mate and be loved by all universally.

To make an omelette you have to break the eggs. This is exactly what Guardiola is now doing with the difference being he has the full support of the clubs hierarchy as opposed to the zero support Mancini got.

Its a dangerous game you play when you allow the lunatics to run the asylum, it looks like Guardiola has returned Hart, Yaya and Nasri back to their padded cells and given notice to the rest of the squad to shape up or prepare to ship out.

I couldn't be bloody happier!

With all these young players were signing I think pep will be here longer than the initial 3 years..
It certainly seems odd to make such long term purchases with the future in mind without him having the intention of sticking around to execute his plan of action and see it through to fruition.

I just love that steely 'Don't fuck with me, I know exactly what I'm doing' look in his eye. Pep is bigger than any player at our club and this is the first time we can truly say this post take over.

Fcuk me, Oakie. How many more clubs, 'coming round on the knock' are we gonna be mithered by, before this window shuts?.

At this rate we'll be appealing for volunteers from the crowd, to make up the numbers on the subs bench every week.
Well by all accounts Pep prefers to work with a small number of players,so maybe just the 17/18. ;) I`d sooner we shifted those who aren`t going to be used and focused on some of the younger squad lads GHT.

Well by all accounts Pep prefers to work with a small number of players,so maybe just the 17/18. ;) I`d sooner we shifted those who aren`t going to be used and focused on some of the younger squad lads GHT.

I agree - better to ship the likes of Hart, Nasri and Yaya out. They won't have a positive impact on the squad sitting on the sidelines.

Bit unfair that Rammy. Don't get me wrong, I understand the reasons Pep wants rid, and am even more disappointed that Joe has decided to sulkily jump ship at the first sign of some decent competition.

But be honest, How many clubs, bor (worldwide) currently posses a better 'keeper?

Clubs aren't in for Joe, at the moment because they are taking the p*ss.. Intent on keeping us hanging on till deadline day in the hope of getting him on the cheap, not because he isn't good enough
Maybe I was a bit harsh but it sure drive me nuts when we only have aguero on as striker he launches the ball fifty yards in his direction knowing full well Aguero has no chance of getting it and in effect he just gives possession to the other side. He is a good keeper, he has been a loyal servant, but there comes a time when blue tinted specs need to be taken off.

Looks like Bravo might be on that plane to Manchester very soon!;)

Goal UK ‏@GoalUK 31m31 minutes ago
RUMOURS: Cillessen agrees five-year deal at Barcelona http://dlvr.it/M4W715

CqSz5u8UIAAknGa.jpg

8 retweets3 likes

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.