General transfer rumours

Not sure, surely its tough to be playing in Pellers system and then trying to work on Peps. I wouldn't really blame him for that, I guess. But then he would have known surely what was needed considering so much has been made about Neuer's role in world football, he would have been intrigued.

Not sure, surely its tough to be playing in Pellers system and then trying to work on Peps. I wouldn't really blame him for that, I guess. But then he would have known surely what was needed considering so much has been made about Neuer's role in world football, he would have been intrigued.
A willingness to at least try against Arsenal may have helped his cause.

Hart was never going to learn how to use his feet whether he tried or not. You've either got something to start with that you can work on or you haven't.

Hart was never going to learn how to use his feet whether he tried or not. You've either got something to start with that you can work on or you haven't.
He does have feet to be fair, last time I checked anyway.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.