General transfer rumours

I have a soft spot for Willy Caballero, atleast the man is trying lol, playing out of his comfort zone. Not sure what was going on late in the match, Pep instructed to go long :o?

Its not easy to be in Willys situation over the past 2 seasons. He came in from a decently big club as one of the top GKs in Spain. Never challenged Hart, got a few games did okay. Messed up and everyone hated him. The reaction to him in the COC final was over the top. He is basically playing against all odds and has been a top top professional never complaining about the lack of playing time.

u have a soft spot for willy? then whats your feelings towards hart?

Well, I also like Hart :o. I'm putting my Trust in Pep to make the right calls with outgoings. My soft spot for Caballero is more about circumstances and effort. He went from first choice to backup here, received alot of stick by fans on here in the past, tried to make changes to fit into Pep's style and helped us win the cup.

Pretty much as the above, I was still writing. Similar thoughts ;).

Its not easy to be in Willys situation over the past 2 seasons. He came in from a decently big club as one of the top GKs in Spain. Never challenged Hart, got a few games did okay. Messed up and everyone hated him. The reaction to him in the COC final was over the top. He is basically playing against all odds and has been a top top professional never complaining about the lack of playing time.
He's in the exact same position as hart he's getting dropped for another keeper

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.