General transfer rumours

Hart was never going to learn how to use his feet whether he tried or not. You've either got something to start with that you can work on or you haven't.
He's been arrogant & that's his biggest flaw...
Not improved in any aspect of his game since we won the first premiership!
Advertising & profile have become more important than improving, he was a massive influence in our great moments but carragher is right, he should of worked on these things!
Even willy has improved in a short time during preseason but we need bravo in... The title could be decided by points lost early this season

He's been arrogant & that's his biggest flaw...
Not improved in any aspect of his game since we won the first premiership!
Advertising & profile have become more important than improving, he was a massive influence in our great moments but carragher is right, he should of worked on these things!

While I don't agree that he has focused more on advertising and his image, I have to accept that he has not progressed since the first title and that is worrying. Can't point out to a single trait that he has excelled at except maybe leadership. In someways he might have become worse at a few things when under the scanner.

Just out of interest what is your minimum expectations on Pep to deliver us during his 3 year contract?
I haven't thought that far ahead tbh. I'm just glad I can at last see the green shoots of recovery and that I can sense at long last we have a plan and a viable way forward. I just want us to progress and be the best we can with what we have as opposed to wasting all our potential like we have over the last 3 years.

Pellegrini won 3 trophies and yet we regressed at an alarming rate and that fact has put trophies into perspective for me. I'd settle for narrowly missing out on all major trophies for a little while just as long as we progress. The reward for progression will ultimately be trophies and I'm sure they'll come thick and fast once our efforts deserve them.

Sorry to raise the wholistic thing again but was the idea that we had a unified philosophy that should have meant that the team was ready for Peps arrival? I had always assumed that was what we were building towards. The need for a big clear out would suggest otherwise.

I haven't thought that far ahead tbh. I'm just glad I can at last see the green shoots of recovery and that I can sense at long last we have a plan and a viable way forward. I just want us to progress and be the best we can with what we have as opposed to wasting all our potential like we have over the last 3 years.

Pellegrini won 3 trophies and yet we regressed at an alarming rate and that fact has put trophies into perspective for me. I'd settle for narrowly missing out on all major trophies for a little while just as long as we progress. The reward for progression will ultimately be trophies and I'm sure they'll come thick and fast once our efforts deserve them.

This is the way it should be! Less pressure more pleasure, "all things come to those who wait".

With all these young players were signing I think pep will be here longer than the initial 3 years..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.