Media Thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not really football related but how can they justify £1.36M for Zoe Fucking Ball

Similarly I see Stephen Nolan got more in a pay rise than I get in a year - talent finds its level I suppose :(
No wonder she was grinning like the Cheshire Cat on TV the other day. Must have been think of a number time in those contract talks. Why do we need all these radio stations in the days of Spotify anyway.

Thing with Lineker shearer and the rest of the motd panel if you told them drop your wagers by half of fcuk if they would choose to cut there wages! Where else they going to go to get paid with all the perks of the bbc gives you.

No wonder she was grinning like the Cheshire Cat on TV the other day. Must have been think of a number time in those contract talks. Why do we need all these radio stations in the days of Spotify anyway.
Not like a Cheshire cat, cats are better looking than Zoe Ball

Not really football related but how can they justify £1.36M for Zoe Fucking Ball

Similarly I see Stephen Nolan got more in a pay rise than I get in a year - talent finds its level I suppose :(
Half an hour of the Zoe Ball Shite is 35 mins too long. She really needs to have a programme with those young girls who have just received their GCSE result slips. She'd be the perfect fit! And her taxi fare home would be appropriate remuneration.

Thing with Lineker shearer and the rest of the motd panel if you told them drop your wagers by half of fcuk if they would choose to cut there wages! Where else they going to go to get paid with all the perks of the bbc gives you.
Slap head Shearer gets a free taxi to Newcastle and back, the amount of money wasted on sh1t by the BBC is a disgrace.

Slap head Shearer gets a free taxi to Newcastle and back, the amount of money wasted on sh1t by the BBC is a disgrace.
A bit of a change from the days when the reporter was whisked on the back of a motor bike from Maine Road to the BBC studio on Dickenson Road just to deliver a few words.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.