Media Thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lineker £1.3 million a year for the BBC (down from £1.8m). Probably a fair bit less than Neville and Spit get from Sky. Nice earner for a lot of hot air about football.

Not really football related but how can they justify £1.36M for Zoe Fucking Ball

Similarly I see Stephen Nolan got more in a pay rise than I get in a year - talent finds its level I suppose :(

Lineker £1.3 million a year for the BBC (down from £1.8m). Probably a fair bit less than Neville and Spit get from Sky. Nice earner for a lot of hot air about football.
Don't forget his BT cash as well.

In the old days if you were on the payroll with one company BBC/ITV they couldn't straggle.

Don't forget his BT cash as well.

In the old days if you were on the payroll with one company BBC/ITV they couldn't straggle.
It’s the way of the current madness.. bang average footballers in the Championship earning 20k plus a week and bang average ex footballers earning the same each year stating the bleeding obvious. To the likes of you and me it doesn’t sit right but in the other hand good luck to them if you can rinse that much out of their bosses

Fuck me... just seen that Shearer earns £390k per year for spouting bollocks on MOTD. I wonder what the oxygen thief Murphy gets?

I don’t understand why bbc don’t employ someone for 1/5 of the cost to introduce the matches and ask questions. Not a difficult job and lineker is not even great at it

Fuck me... just seen that Shearer earns £390k per year for spouting bollocks on MOTD. I wonder what the oxygen thief Murphy gets?
And I suspect he's given a script to read from for his 390 on MOTD. Struggles to think for himself live if it gets tricky. Remember Italy v Engerlund in the Euros when he was slaughtering Super Mario? He's won nothing yet.....apart from Premier League, FA Cup, Serie A, Player of the year etc etc

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.