Waspi Women

Well yes according to Parliamentary legislation they have. Barbara Castle was the labour politician who lobbied for the change in law.
If individual women did not benefit from this legislation then they should have sued their employers.

Yes according to parliamentary law, can't argue with that. We could ask some of the Beeb female employees their thoughts on that given the number of stories from that organisation alone which have broken over the past 12 months, that might give a better perspective on reality.

The courts decision, whilst not a surprise, is disappointing and, I suspect, made with one eye on the economic impact reversing the decision would have had, particularly the state we're in as a nation at the present time.

Yes according to parliamentary law, can't argue with that. We could ask some of the Beeb female employees their thoughts on that given the number of stories from that organisation alone which have broken over the past 12 months, that might give a better perspective on reality.

The courts decision, whilst not a surprise, is disappointing and, I suspect, made with one eye on the economic impact reversing the decision would have had, particularly the state we're in as a nation at the present time.
Equal pay and equal state pensions for both sexes.
Nothing disappointing or controversial about that.
They have had 25 years to get used to the fact they would not get a state pension at 60 years old.
Plenty of time to adjust and plan for a later retirement
As I said previously equality works both ways, not just for women.

Equal pay and equal state pensions for both sexes.
Nothing disappointing or controversial about that.
They have had 25 years to get used to the fact they would not get a state pension at 60 years old.
Plenty of time to adjust and plan for a later retirement
As I said previously equality works both ways, not just for women.
When I retired in 2012 I, there was no option other taking an annuity. I got less than I had been previously quoted because of the new law "Levelling Up" men's and women's annuities. Essentially this meant men getting less rather women getting more.

When I retired in 2012 I, there was no option other taking an annuity. I got less than I had been previously quoted because of the new law "Levelling Up" men's and women's annuities. Essentially this meant men getting less rather women getting more.
When changes to private pensions were introduced in 2015 ,one of the new pensions that was introduced was "drawdown" which meant that I could retire at age 62 by taking a larger monthly amount initially,and then taking less each month when I got my state pension.
I still had to wait until I was 66 before I qualified for my SP , like alot of other men born in the 1950s.
And yet there are no protests or marches on Parliament from Boomer guys, some of these Waspi women are so entitled and think the world owes them a living.

When changes to private pensions were introduced in 2015 ,one of the new pensions that was introduced was "drawdown" which meant that I could retire at age 62 by taking a larger monthly amount initially,and then taking less each month when I got my state pension.
I still had to wait until I was 66 before I qualified for my SP , like alot of other men born in the 1950s.
And yet there are no protests or marches on Parliament from Boomer guys, some of these Waspi women are so entitled and think the world owes them a living.
That last bit is outrageous thing to say , the are entitled to the money they are owed , if you had any guts you would have formed a movement to protest your own situation , i hate the i didnt get something so no fucker else should get it either attitude

That last bit is outrageous thing to say , the are entitled to the money they are owed , if you had any guts you would have formed a movement to protest your own situation , i hate the i didnt get something so no fucker else should get it either attitude
A law was passed by Parliament in 1995 so that women were brought into line with the state pension that men had for the previous 60 years.
How much notice do these entitled women need.
100 years notice and they would still be fucking moaning.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.