Pep's contract situation | Expected to leave at the end of next season according to Jack Gaughan (p1332)

I’ll be very surprised and disappointed if City appoint that twat Pochettino. He has made comments on the record when at Spurs which are extremely disrespectful to City. He’s massively overrated anyway. City could and should be aiming so much higher.
Like who ?. Kloppe seems the only other decent manager around at the moment and he has been extremely disrespectful to our club. Having said all that I agree with you I don't fancy poch either.

I’ll be very surprised and disappointed if City appoint that twat Pochettino. He has made comments on the record when at Spurs which are extremely disrespectful to City. He’s massively overrated anyway. City could and should be aiming so much higher.
Wasn't Walker disrespectful of City fans years ago? Yet hes here.

"Aiming higher" like who? There are not genuine top class managers around. Pochettino is best of bad bunch.

He also got to UCL final with limited resources yes he had luck with VAR but still fantastic achievement.

Yep, we have won too many trophies, becoming boring.

Notice the word whenever. We will need to replace pep at some point and pep light doesn't seem a good idea especially as the originals powers may be on the wane.

I'm sure he will kindly let us know at some point.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.