Thiago Alcantara

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good player, don’t give too many fucks. Looks like Klopp is looking at changing things a bit, which could be interesting. If played at 6, he’s basically Gundog.

No, but you can pay me in other hackneyed cliches if that’s your thing. I’d remind you of some of the ones that follow your club about but sticking to the footy chat makes things miles easier and friendlier around here. I’m happy to do that all day long.
Right . You can fuck off to RAWK for a wank fest and footy chat .

Good player, don’t give too many fucks. Looks like Klopp is looking at changing things a bit, which could be interesting. If played at 6, he’s basically Gundog.
In my opinion Gundog is miles better as a 6. He probably should play there instead of Rodders, he has a better football brain for the position in my humble view.

Yep if only we got that version and not the broken one who`d had 2 near career ending injuries
Did not the broken one play more minutes last year? Gundogan was a gamble 4 years ago he is the same age, initial cost is the same but liverpools addons could almost double, and his wages are more, out of the 2 Thiago is a lightweight that will get butchered in the EPL, i love it they bought him:)

Like me trying to show a bird I want to shag video of what I was like before I started losing hair, putting on the pounds, and ageing in general.

Thiago will find himself in the same boat in that regards due tothe intensity of the league

In my opinion Gundog is miles better as a 6. He probably should play there instead of Rodders, he has a better football brain for the position in my humble view.

I agree, when we won 14 games in a row to win the PL two seasons back, Gundog played in virtually all of them because Dinho was injured. Very underrated. But he has to play with two attacking players. If you stick a defensive player next to him it doesn’t seem to work at all. If I see the line up with him and Rodri or him and Dinho we normally lose, but him with two attacking players works really well. I wouldn’t mind seeing a regular midfield of Gundog, Bernardo and KDB next season. Although I have to also say Dinho isn’t done yet, so I’d be starting him all day in that DM position.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.