New striker?

Haaland, Martinez, Isak, and Jovic (if he's loaned) seem to be ones to keep an eye on this season. There's always talents that emerge each and every season though, so wouldn't be surprised if the player we end up targeting isn't linked to any big clubs at the moment.

Jesus will be fine and become a much better player. People need to remember this lad is young and in the main played second fiddle to Serg. Last night he got battered all over but was strong and played the line very well I thought. He can become a great striker for us and personally think he will

Was it for this season or is he not interested ever?
Things can change but I don't see why they would have a change of heart. Haaland apparently wanted the rags but wasnt sure how long Ole would be around (thats still up in the air I guess),

Madrid are clearing the squad of wages and already brought in 100m in sales, it looks like they are prepping for some big bids next season. Perhaps just Mbappe but wouldnt be surprised if its both.

Things can change but I don't see why they would have a change of heart. Haaland apparently wanted the rags but wasnt sure how long Ole would be around (thats still up in the air I guess),

Madrid are clearing the squad of wages and already brought in 100m in sales, it looks like they are prepping for some big bids next season. Perhaps just Mbappe but wouldnt be surprised if its both.
Whoa, really? I read that he asked Raiola that he wanted first choice and proper game time which is impossible with Aguero and Jesus in the team. But I am really concerned about this position, especially after Aguero goes. Jesus' clincality has to improve soon.

Salomon Rondon is your man. Cheap salary. Physical power, aerial presence front and back, good speed. Time on the ball. Works hard. Notthe most prolific in the league, but knows where the net is, makes runs/opens up chances for teammates as well as any striker last year.

Salomon Rondon is your man. Cheap salary. Physical power, aerial presence front and back, good speed. Time on the ball. Works hard. Notthe most prolific in the league, but knows where the net is, makes runs/opens up chances for teammates as well as any striker last year.
as his agent whats your cut.

Calvert lewin will be as good as Kane, quick, physical and scores good goals, I'd be all in for him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.