COVID-19 — Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Two weeks I reckon until the whole house of cards comes down and football stops.

I really hope not. I know it's nothing like the major issue in all of this in terms of people's physical health and safety, but football even on the telly is something which is helping me and I assume others get through all this again. It's not the same not being able to go or enjoy it properly, but it's something in the week to look forward to. I sincerely hope it doesn't come to that. Again, I don't want to sound selfish...i realise people have much bigger problems than this.

Noticed the media drip feeding panic buying back into the news ..the only way to stop this is to not to mention it as only fuels the Facebook warriors
But I honestly think they take delight in lighting the torch paper and watching it go..
It’ll be Fred Karno’s if it starts again .
I think we’ve all witnessed enough selfish behaviour for one year.

Another six months with no fans would obviously be year in total. Im sure that will drive many smaller clubs in the lower leagues to the wall. I wonder if PL players will be forced to take pay cuts?
Just glad we've got the sheik and not franny, swales or wardle in charge.

It is happening with the thick, I've already seen a number of people carrying their own body weight in loo roll down our street, there also seemed less of many things in the supermarket yesterday.
It’s wrong it’s selfish no argument whatsoever in this. Black market in Paxo stuffing in three months.

I believe whitty , van tan and dr fauci ,head of the CDC and others
Just as a point of clarification and to not at all diminish his credentials but as you keep mentioning Dr Fauci as one of your go to sources for accurate information - Dr Fauci is not actually head of the CDC.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.