Jules Koundé

The problem with young up and coming players is always the same. Their clubs want you to pay for potential that hasn't yet been realised and they come with no guarantees that the potential will ever be reached as is the case with JK. (Space cowboy). KK meanwhile is the full package as is. Looks like they're going to cost the same, unless Sevilla lower their sights a bit, so depends on what our preferences are right now. Can't see the point of buying another Ake but it's not my choice.

Kounde was never our target ( as per our discussion in bluemoon). I suppose most of us here want KK as first choice, carlos, giminez then Upamacenco as second and third choice. Kounde was not even in the discussion till recent past.
Personally i want Upamacenco after KK, But i am not a expert to say anything. In club i trust.

The problem with young up and coming players is always the same. Their clubs want you to pay for potential that hasn't yet been realised and they come with no guarantees that the potential will ever be reached as is the case with JK. (Space cowboy). KK meanwhile is the full package as is. Looks like they're going to cost the same, unless Sevilla lower their sights a bit, so depends on what our preferences are right now. Can't see the point of buying another Ake but it's not my choice.
If KK was 26/27 it’d be a no brainer.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.