Leicester City (H) Post Match Thread

You got to be sitting me.
Really!
Confucius he say : all things must change , it’s over for us , i’m Not sad it’s been fantastic but it’s not the same game anymore , pens are deciding nearly every game now , they’ve invented a new sport to sell round the world , matchgoing fans mean jack shit now

Focus on defence is a distraction from the lack of creativity. De bruyne aside we just don’t create as many chances apart from the odd game where we score plenty but usually a no Mark side (Fulham, villa etc)

There was no player who played well today once they scored. Very, very easy to beat.

Lack of match sharpness and our injuries really cost us today. 3 of the softest pens you'll ever see, flatter Leicester on a day when we never got going.

Left back is a concern though. Ake is immense at centre back, I'm not sure it's fair on him or us to expect the same in that position, but he'll be a huge upgrade on Mendy, who has shown no signs of recovering from his horrific injuries.

Im sick of us looking sp predictable, no lessons are learned from mistakes made and once we go behind we never ever look like we will turn the game round and win.

Also sick of people on here saying 'it used to be so much worse', yeah it did, but so what? How is that relevant?

No more zaba, Vincent, David .... Aguero injured too often.... Pep gave us trophies, but now it's up to him to rebuild the team, to win once again all our trust,to prove he deserves the new contract.... That's football... Not even Joe Mercer wasn't a magician.... :(

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.