Leicester City (H) Post Match Thread

Mendy is a **** of a player,the dumbfuck was smiling after conceding the penalty.Please get the fuck out of the club you clown faced donkey.Injuries are a hindrance yes but what about the shit performances Sterling has delivered in every important matches?What about the donkey Garcia ?Even a rock will perform same as Garcia if you hit the rock you can atleast get a decent pass back although its a non-living thing.

No hiding from how bad that was. Where was the energy that they showed at Wolves?

And how do you contrive to concede three soft penalties in one home game? All of them of course were a result of poor defending in the first place.

Don't like digging out individual players but I hope that was the last time Garcia plays for us.

We really need to go and buy a left back with pace.

Energy yes , But Wolves on another day could have scored 3 to 4 goals they had chances in that game , again because of Mendy.. and a tired midfield

Nothing has changed, Wolves, United, Spurs, Arsenal , Norwich, Southampton, Lyon and now Leicester, we are in serious decline.

What is going on, we won that CAS case and we should have blown everyone out of the water with quality signings.

Ake and Torres not the quality the club need, we need to rebuild the spine with world class players.

Mendy and Garcia. Absolutely shocking
Felt to me like Garcia had downed Tools.

He could have put a foot in.

Said it earlier no idea what the hype is with this lad he is too slow.

20 a day,30 something Vardy ripped this youngster a new arsehole.

What more proof do we need.

Mendy is fucking uselesss.

I refuse to blame Pep for the fuckwittery defending I witnessed just now!

Possibly but he keeps playing Mendy and Garcia so he has to take some resposibility - its not like Mendy has been a liability defensively previously ----oh wait!

It all hinged on Ferny's miss and Walker's mistake for the pen. It is too much to do as far as winning the League is concerned

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.