Leicester City (H) Post Match Thread

Starting to get worried about Ferran. 3 pens is an absolute disgrace, hope we move on from defeat fast.

Rodri was amazing for athletico madrid , whats happened? he was very good in the first half today then just died out in the second half he never was like that at athletico

Yes it's only 2 games in, but that was poor, very poor. Some players looked like they were playing their way out of the club.

Mendy hasn't had a decent game now since god knows when.

Rodri is so slow. The premier league is all about pace and he is constantly chasing shadows.

An aging Fernandinho doesn't help the matter either.

Garcia doesn't want to be here so isn't arsed.

This season could be a real bad blot on Peps copy book.
I genuinely think Rodri is class I just feel he gets hung out to dry sometimes. We have our fullbacks so high and they couldn’t get a cross in to save their lives and when they do its usually gash.

this is what Bournemouth had about every 3rd week usually, Ake must be getting comfortable lol.

At least he was the only one who did not give away a pen and scored too.

We got spanked by Leicester. Too many problems that have not been fixed. This team is not challenging for any title this season bar the fucking Carabao and FA cup.
Big Fat Tudor Dyche will have spotted what needs to be done. Who's the fuckin' Whistling Wanker at Turf Moor? He'll be trying his best to outshine The Bottler. I shall nip down to Ladbrokes sharpish tomorrow and have a tenner on four Burnley pens!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.