Leicester City (H) Post Match Thread

Players not doing enough. This might be literally the first time I've seen Pep absolutely go insane yelling at Fernandinho to the point where he subbed him off, idk what he saw was wrong with him. Walker should be reliable, but yet again, he has shown aside some decent run of form and staying injury free, he has brain farts causing us serious harm, it's like Otamendi at right back all of a sudden after having games like vs Madrid. We need Cancelo fit to have a run of games at right back instead of Walker to help him re focus and get his form back.

Enough has already been said on Mendy, we need a proper left back for this season, whoever it may be. Midfield woes can be fixed up, as long as the team actually fights and presses better, but I can understand they're low on energy and injuries do not help, especially having to do so much work to break down 10 men behind the ball.

As for Garcia, he's clearly not a solution, he's not quite at our level despite what Pep may say or what experts might see in him, he is better off going now to La Liga.

I want to know in what way is Bernardo and Sane immense? Bernardo has 1 good season in 3 years and he is hardly getting picked. The same with Sane. If he was so immense, why was he dropped? Walker is nowhere near immense. He is a reliable fullback but there is always a brainfuck with him.
Bernardos not getting picked because pep prefers to play his pets, gundogun, rodri and Mahrez. An off form Bernardo or Sane are much better than any of those.

I am tired of Mendy. I mean we literally could not sell him. cost us 50m pounds, cost a lot in wages too since that, was unlucky with injuries, what we could charge buyers for him?
Midtable clubs would not pay his salary. Top clubs have better/much better LB's than him some on lower salary probably than him.
We could loan him out and pay his salary for a year. then he comes back a year later and if he has a good loan season maybe we can charge 15m pounds?
If he gets injured/plays shit on loan we will keep him until end of his contract which could be not far away and release for free? what a colossal flop for 50m.

I thought Mangala will not be topped in terms of flops but poor Mendy is on his way to top it.

I dont trust Mendy playing LB, and mid table clubs target him too like a weakness. top6 clubs will do too when we face them soon. Arsenal is the next strong club we face soon, watch Arteta punish us on the left.

Pissing about chasing Messi hasnt helped, we have not supplied the manager with the players needed to take us forward because we dont buy from the top shelf YAYA Vinnie Sane Merlin Tevez are being replaced by inferior players The players who we have bought in the last few windows lmho havent got the class and guile we need even though they have cost big money. Also letting Pep continue with his future up in the air creates a fee ling of insecurity for the club as a whole with the defeat today feeling that we are witnessing the dying embers of Peps reign infact it was in peps first campaign that he realized he had a mountain to climb ironically at Leicester the defence went walkabout that day also but we had confidence that this was just the start so he was just seeing what needed rectifying after all this wasnt yet HIS team Yesterday might just have been a blip of course and its true to say we were without some of our best players but peps now at the crossroads Football like the world is not as it was more tellingly he has served us fantastically with total dedication giving every shred of toil and sweat he demands that off himself but we over the next few weeks will see whats left in the proverbial tank

Players not doing enough. This might be literally the first time I've seen Pep absolutely go insane yelling at Fernandinho to the point where he subbed him off, idk what he saw was wrong with him. Walker should be reliable, but yet again, he has shown aside some decent run of form and staying injury free, he has brain farts causing us serious harm, it's like Otamendi at right back all of a sudden after having games like vs Madrid. We need Cancelo fit to have a run of games at right back instead of Walker to help him re focus and get his form back.

Enough has already been said on Mendy, we need a proper left back for this season, whoever it may be. Midfield woes can be fixed up, as long as the team actually fights and presses better, but I can understand they're low on energy and injuries do not help, especially having to do so much work to break down 10 men behind the ball.

As for Garcia, he's clearly not a solution, he's not quite at our level despite what Pep may say or what experts might see in him, he is better off going now to La Liga.

Pep has to realise he is 35 and trying to cover a shit defence and Rodri too.

Nice players don’t fight when the going is tough. We have too many nice players. We won by having fighters and technical players. Fight is gone. Moan instead when the teams don’t roll over. Fern is the last to go from zaba,komps, etc. maybe bring Kante in?

I am tired of Mendy. I mean we literally could not sell him. cost us 50m pounds, cost a lot in wages too since that, was unlucky with injuries, what we could charge buyers for him?
Midtable clubs would not pay his salary. Top clubs have better/much better LB's than him some on lower salary probably than him.
We could loan him out and pay his salary for a year. then he comes back a year later and if he has a good loan season maybe we can charge 15m pounds?
If he gets injured/plays shit on loan we will keep him until end of his contract which could be not far away and release for free? what a colossal flop for 50m.

I thought Mangala will not be topped in terms of flops but poor Mendy is on his way to top it.

I dont trust Mendy playing LB, and mid table clubs target him too like a weakness. top6 clubs will do too when we face them soon. Arsenal is the next strong club we face soon, watch Arteta punish us on the left.

He is finished. He can't defend, he can't attack or cross anymore. His pace has gone and it's painful to watch him caught in no man's land, that panicked expression on his face. Sad but for him the game is over.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.