Injury Updates

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well you don’t want to wish injury on other players but a big weekend for us
Make up two points on Pool and Van Dijk is out for the season
I bet that will get lots of media attention
Nothing really said about us having Jesus Mendy Stones Laporte and KDB out injured

Last edited:
Yep and back then Barry, Yaya, Nige, Lescott, Edin crap all to slow or not good enough, but hey ho ;-)
eh?! Barry was better than Gundogan and Rodri. edin scored a shit ton of goals for us and Yaya is one of the best premier league midfielders ever imo. Lescott would hve been straight in the team last year and Nige would have been more than decent squad player.

KDB's fine now. Will rejoin the team in full training after Porto and SHOULD be available this weekend barring any setbacks in the next 48 hours.
Great news! From Guardiola's comments today, sounds like Jesus' injury might not be as bad as he suggested last week either?

Great news! From Guardiola's comments today, sounds like Jesus' injury might not be as bad as he suggested last week either?

Pep talks so much shit when it comes to injuries I stopped listening to him ages ago. He said Kun would be out for "months" about 4 weeks ago.

Pep talks so much shit when it comes to injuries I stopped listening to him ages ago. He said Kun would be out for "months" about 4 weeks ago.

Pep might be one of those managers who just cares about the players in front of him on the training pitch. You're available to select or you're not. He knows if you're training on your own because he can probably see you, but other than that he's just trying to remember something he half listened to from a physio 3 weeks ago.

Mourinho famously completely blanks his injured players and treats them like they don't exist - which sounds childish in the extreme - but when that comment came out from John Terry, I remember a lot of pundits and ex pros saying a lot of their managers just want to know if you're fit or not and don't have the time or energy to care much about details beyond that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.