New European Super League Breakaway Threat

+1
See talks are Rags and Dippers being founding members of it so all about money and not merit

BBCs article says “5 premier league teams” have been approached. So one of the 6 aren’t.

Isn’t united, liverpool, wont be arsenal, probably wont be chelsea given theyve won a champs league. So its us or spurs.

If thats us that hasn’t been invited I’d be bloody thrilled.

I've said it before, The Champions League works because it's effectively a knockout competition. How interesting would a league format be if you become a mid table also ran two months into the competition? Nobody would give a fuck, especially if you were near the bottom of the table and the jeopardy had been removed because of a freeze in relegation.

I won't be watching it if it happens. I'm not really arsed about watching the CL group games, so wouldn't have much interest in watching a European league.

I'd much rather watch a PL game.

I'd be quite happy if the rags & dippers got kicked out of the PL to go and try their European league, but sadly if it looks like happening I think we will get onboard too.

If we join i stop supporting Manchester City.
The 2nd tier of clubs need to kick the clubs out of UEFA competion, leagues need to kick the clubs out of their leagues and FIFA need to to ban participating players from participating in the World Cup.
FIFA are apparently behind/going to sanction this, smart move by those involved, it gives potential players access to the Prem, La Liga, Serie A, Bundesliga, as well as top European competition and the World Cup, so only really domestic cups missing which aren’t that financially rewarding and don’t carry anywhere near the kudos of other comps....I’d love the FA & its counterparts to stamp on this right now and state no players in this potential league will be considered for international football & no direct transfers either

BBCs article says “5 premier league teams” have been approached. So one of the 6 aren’t.

Isn’t united, liverpool, wont be arsenal, probably wont be chelsea given theyve won a champs league. So its us or spurs.

spurs stadium got selected but not team
maybe rags can use it to be closer to support base

Americans funding a closed shop competition, I wonder who would be excluded...? Funny how these things are being systematically leaked...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.