COVID-19 — Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Other than druggies, the others both get taxed to high heaven which helps pay the medical fees caused by abuse of alcohol and fags. There is enough negative info around the dangers of all of those, whereas fatties are tiptoed around through fear of upsetting them. Maybe it's a lack of education about the dangers of being fat, maybe they're just lazy and greedy either way you shouldn't let yourself get to that state. Gastric bands on the NHS FFS.
Would you have had this go at fat people before ? The spread of covid is not to do with them

AGAIN you didnt read your own link , you just went with the headline

What's the flu vaccine situation, anyone have any insight? My work have got me a voucher to have a free flu jab, but it's been unavailable to book for weeks online via Lloyds pharmacy.

I feel a bit guilty having it anyway to be honest. If it's short should I be leaving it and letting the more vulnerable have the chance? Both my kids have had the vaccine via school.
Go to the doctors and get a free one , everyone should have one , the doses are there

Would you have had this go at fat people before ? The spread of covid is not to do with them

AGAIN you didnt read your own link , you just went with the headline

If you don't look after yourself then you can't complain when you get ill as a result of it. That goes for anything in excess. I never said anything along the lines of fat people being responsible for the spread of covid, clearly that is mainly due to older people or at least it was in the '1st wave'.

If you don't look after yourself then you can't complain when you get ill as a result of it. That goes for anything in excess. I never said anything along the lines of fat people being responsible for the spread of covid, clearly that is mainly due to older people or at least it was in the '1st wave'.
Blaming old people now, at the start it was asymptomatic people spreading it the most , likely the same now if you assume those with symptoms are doing the right thing

Being fat does not mean you will get covid , in your link it said it might take longer to shift in but that is up for discussion , tbere is no evidence , barr a small study , that the vaccine might not work on some of them , again that was dismissed as unlikely

I have got fat since being ill for a variety of reasons , it wont stay on but i am not taking fat shaming from anyone

Wales data week to week to week. Not good - hence the reason for the Circuit Breaker lockdown.

Deaths 4 v 1 v 6 today

Cases 487 v 625 1158 today - that is a bigger increase than Scotland has been showing.

In hospital 327 v 482 v 616 patients today.

Ventilator beds 29 v 40 v 56 today.

Probably worth it if your employment relies on you being clear. Not everybody can self isolate on full pay love.
I agree. Anything that helps has to be welcomed.
Remains to been seen, however, how accurate it will be but the reducing of working days lost could be significant.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.