Spurs (A) - Post-Match Thread

The carnage is back On.

Anyways now I understand when Kun said "Vinnie, don't shoot!" As chuffed I was for Pep's contracts, today's shower made me think if it is actually forbidden to shoot on goal. Bernardo, Mahrez, even Jesus and Ferran avoided trying shooting even with the goal on sight. As Salieri would've said to the Habsburg bloke on Mozart's boss duties after a gig: "too many notes" too many touches.

Come on Pep! sort it out, please; if not for the Pep Out arsewipes are unbearable reaching dipper **** proportions..

Not at all! I know that we have been as good over last season and the start of this season as we were in 17/18 or 18/19 and I stated my reasons for that being so.
However if we are going to expect that we should win every game then go off at the deep end because we haven't then we are starting to act like those fans of a club formerly managed by your namesake
Your first paragraph is in contradiction with the second, show one post where any poster ever in the history of bluemoon has said they expect to win every game.

I'm no fan of Mahrez whatsoever. I think he's shit compared to when we used to have Sterling and Sane ripping teams apart. What annoys me is that other players are equally shit and equally ineffective (and I don't give a monkey's toss as to the reasons why) as Mahrez yet seem to get a free pass. I just don't buy it that dropping Mahrez solves all the problems. Right now, Foden is our best player and I'd start him as often as possible, even above De Bruyne.
Foden is Silva’s replacement, he just has to wait for David to leave.

The re-run of the match is on Sky Soorts at 10h30, if anyone fancies!?

.....tumbleweed.....whistling wind.....

Hello?

I hope the Pep out brigade have the balls to stick with it this time, unlike in 2016 when 99% of them melted into the background and pretended they never wrote him off while soaking up the success he brought to the club.

Yes. 2 home matches coming up against Burnley and Fulham and 2 tricky away games for them

if we don’t get 6 points out of those two games we’ve definitely got problems
We’ve got problems regardless of what happens in the next two games.

You've obviously forgotten the Pearce era.

Fan's are only interested in winning. If they play great football as well that's the icing on the cake but do you think Spurs fans are worried about that tonight sitting on top of the table after beating us 2-0? Are they fuck, they will be wanking about a Mourhino masterclass and dreaming of the title come May.
We're not only interested in winning, and neither I have to say were the rags in their long gone glory days. No, I don't think that tonight Spurs'll be worried about only managing 4 shots at home. How often does a team that only manages 4 shots at home win the league ? This is the best chance Spurs will have to win the league. If they don't, they'll be supporting a megabucks team that parks the bus and wins f*ck all. It's not a normal season - any team can win it - even us at this point. As for the Pearce era, we didn't have an identity - we couldn't hit a cow's arse with a banjo - and we didn't even have enough personality or identity to park the bus. We were a nothing team - and thankfully there were plenty of teams worse than us.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.