Liverpool thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Coote simply got reassigned. Carragher talking shit again.

On Sunday he said no one in world football could have replaced their front 3 except Jota???????????????????

Coote simply got reassigned. Carragher talking shit again.

On Sunday he said no one in world football could have replaced their front 3 except Jota???????????????????
No, I mean my mate said that Coote got reassigned because of the investigation. Carragher had said something different but ridiculous.

I’ve just been at Salford Quays. There’s a ‘survey’ boat in the middle of the ship canal, near to the United ground. The boat has been broadcasting ‘you’ll never walk alone’ with a scouser singing alone at the top of his voice. It sounds truly awful.
They’re probably filming it on a phone and thinking it’s ‘boss’!

What an odd bunch they are.

I’ve just been at Salford Quays. There’s a ‘survey’ boat in the middle of the ship canal, near to the United ground. The boat has been broadcasting ‘you’ll never walk alone’ with a scouser singing alone at the top of his voice. It sounds truly awful.

They will probably all jump in the quay when they have finished & commit mass suicide (wishful thinking I know)being part of the cult they are....

I got it wrong. She was talking about wackers (no typo) not scallies.
'Wack'...or 'Wacker' is an older term. A bit like saying 'Mate'. I do remember older guys saying it but I have not heard it said for years.

Sink it

Fire when ready!

71210ED1-F5CA-4FB5-9944-2FDFE691D393.jpeg
71210ED1-F5CA-4FB5-9944-2FDFE691D393.jpeg

Last season proved that Liverpool are ahead of City at the moment. These things go in cycles. Despite some of the doom-and-gloom merchants on this forum I am convinced that we are not far from producing another great side. We have some brilliant young players and despite what happened at Spurs I believe our new defence is strong and will get better.
It wouldn't surprise me in the least if we win the CL this season. I think Chelsea finished 8th when they won it. The great thing about football is that it is gloriously unpredictable.
What you say about Klopp tallies with what I have heard from a very good source behind the scenes at LFC. He is respected for being totally ruthless and his real persona is quite different to his "friendly" public image.
Do tell.

Mind you, Pep Guardiola comes across as a ruthless bastard as well, and I hope Carlo Ancelotti is because Everton need one. And Fergie, we all know about.

After 8 games the truth is nothing more than pure speculation ...

spot on

nobody knows and its wide open and 3 wins in a row can change a season right now ? city just need a win and the feel good factor will be back. just think we have had a bad run and from now on its game on. after the Christmas and new year games city will be right there in the mix. nobody looks like they can walk away with the title this season

injuries to other teams will add the pressure when the time calls ? if city are clear of any major injuries from now on our squad is good enough. plus our luck as to change and once we get a good win then the first 8 games will seem daft to think every called us finished

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.