Diego Maradona

Lemmy_Kilmister-400x254.jpg

Rock stars don't count..70 is still below average life expectancy though

Last edited:
Indira Gandhi once turned round to the writer Bruce Chatwin after a long, hard day's campaigning in which she'd met crowds of her supporters and said, "It is very tiring, being a goddess". Maradona knew something about that.

Is Maradona considered a cheat worldwide, or is it just in England? And if so, I imagine the failed drug test also has something to do with it. Drug bans tend to follow you around a bit more because it's premeditated, whereas cheating in the heat of the moment is something all players do every now and then.
All the ones calling him a cheat seem to have got selective amnesia about Michael Owen against the Argies.

The man was a football genius and when it was announced that he had passed away it made me very sad indeed, fantastic player, all be it very flawled. RIP Diego.

Absolutely spot on Dave! He was the type of footballer that made people like me and you fall in love with the game.

All the ones calling him a cheat seem to have got selective amnesia about Michael Owen against the Argies.
Why? Does one wipe the other clean?

Owen was an utter cock playing for the scouse, real and scum confirms it to be true.

He got done for performing enhancing drugs how many games did he get away with it in before he was caught?

That is cheating, of course, we are bitter at the hand of god shit, why shouldn't we be?

English not Argentinian mate, even if Zabs is/was my favourite City player :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.